– FAV3 –
THREE of your favorite fundraisers
all running at the SAME time – all with the SAME dates!
Those who know & love these products will WANT more.
For the rest, simply ask them which one they’d like to enjoy!
|2/22 and 2/23
|Pick up your Butter Braid & Gold Canyon Candle Order Forms
on picnic tables outside of Trinity Gym
|3/15 and 3/16
|Orders & payments are due
Butter Braids & Gold Canyon Candles can be paid via cash and/or check (payable to Matrix).
Chocolate Bars can be paid via cash and/or check (payable to Matrix) or online at: https://matrixbars.eventbrite.com
| 3/27 (Monday)
7-8:30pmPlease have all your orders picked up by 8:30pm
|Pick up Orders @ Trinity
- Butter Braids should not be out of the freezer for more than 3-4 hours. Plan to pick them up & get them into your freezer or bring a cooler to help keep them cold.
- 18s Beast – You arrive in Phx at 12:55pm! Be sure someone will be available that evening to pick up your orders!
The events below are fundraisers that last
ALL SEASON LONG!!!
Please keep these events in mind to help our club
acquire additional sports equipment and improve the lives of youth;
foster physical development, leadership, self-confidence and life skills
Hurry & reserve your boxes of the
$1 Chocolate Bars!
I’m not aware of any schools currently doing this fundraiser so selling these at your school, upcoming tournaments or work will be EASY!
Please sign up to purchase a 60-ct box of the famous chocolate candy bars that includes the following flavors:
- 18 – Caramel Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 12 – Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 12 – W.F. Crisp® Bars, 1.15 oz.
- 12 – Milk Chocolate Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 6 – Dark Chocolate Bars, 1.30 oz.
- If we get orders for less than 50 boxes then you will pay $36 per box for a 40% profit of $24
- If we get orders for more than 50 boxes then you will pay $30 per box for a 50% profit of $30
NOTE: By signing up, you are agreeing to purchase a box for $36. I am not collecting money until 2/1 so we have time to understand if we will have an order for more than 50 boxes which means you’ll end up only paying $30/box.
If we get orders for >100 boxes we will get 15 boxes for FREE!
The free boxes will be raffled off and you will get one raffle ticket entered in the drawing for every box you purchased. For example, if you ordered 5 boxes, you will have 5 entries in the raffle. The drawing for the raffle will be on February 13th (pick-up day).
- NOW – Start reserving your boxes!
- February 1st (Wednesday) – Orders will close, the cost of boxes will be determined & you will be notified if you need to pay $36 or $30 for each box
- February 6th (Monday) – Money is due & orders will be placed that evening
- February 13th (Monday) – Pick up your boxes at Trinity from 7pm – 9:30pm
Collection of Money
- Monica will be at Trinity on 2/1, 2/6 and 2/8 from 7pm – 9:30pm to collect your money
- Money must be Cash or Check payable to Matrix
December 10, 2016: Boys & Girls Team 12’s, 14’s & December 17, 2016: Open/Championship Division.
Follow the link; Select a Date: 10th and/or 17th; Click on TICKETS: Order # of tickets; Total # of T-shirts (14 Max) and sizes; Print and bring with you to tournament.
- 4 Matches Guaranteed
- Live National Anthem
- Prizes: Half-Time
- Great Vendors
- Registration at 7am and be ready to play at 8am. Location’s TBA.
- If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Open Gym begins November 1, 2016!
High School ball is almost done and our gym is about to get full! We will be adding Tuesday nights for High School and advanced players. Thursday Nights will remain the same and open to all.
November 1st Open Gym for High School and Advanced Players
November 3rd Open Gym for ALL ages.
Located at Trinity from 6:30-8:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Cost is $10
Crush with Confidence
When: January 5th – 7:30-9:00 pm
Located at Trinity
Crush with confidence clinic will be and hour and half of packed
instruction and feedback to help you develop proper hitting
mechanics. Instructions and drills will be focused on the following:
– Approach footwork
– Arm swing mechanics
– Using the block
– Secondary shot selection
Check out volleyballbycoach.com for many more resources, including:
– Spiking Fundamental’s by Hugh McCutcheon
– Videos, tutorials, and swing analysis, diagram and other articles
– Links to injury prevention research
Black Shirt Academy Registration Form: flight-school-mac
BLACK SHIRT ACADEMY
MAC has developed a program called the Black Shirt Academy to help develop our
athletes’ outside of their normal practices. We have broken the program down into
two separate parts to customize the needs of our athletes.
The Black Shirt Academy was developed to improve the athlete’s volleyball skills by
receiving additional training from elite players and coaches. Athletes will have the
opportunity to work on all skills focusing on one skill every Friday for an hour.
Schedule will be broken down so athletes can become a more well-rounded player.
Example if you are a middle you will have the opportunity to train like a libero once
a month to improve your passing and defensive skills. Video Analysis will also be
available to help coach and improve athletes.
FLY HIGH HIT HARD
Black Shirt Academy is also offering Flight School which is a 4 month long intense
jump training program geared for all explosive sport athletes. Sessions will be
focusing on vertical, endurance and technique jumping. The program will be two
days a week for 1 hour. Flight School includes the following:
2 days a week for 1-hour intense training
• Tuesday, Thursday 6:30-7:30 pm or,
• Tuesday, Thursday 7:30-8:30 pm
Under Armour Flight School Shirt
Evaluation & Progress worksheet
PRESS RELEASE: MAC Matrix Athletic Center Opens January 21st, 2017
Matrix Athletic Center (aka MAC), a 501C non-profit company will be opening its doors January 21st, 2017. This will be a great fit and resource for the west valley. It is only 15 minutes from Trinity Lutheran Church & School, and is just off of the I-10. MAC has partnered with the Volleyball Festival organization, Arizona Region of USA Volleyball, and other organizations to ensure the facility is full of use and flourishing. To curb the rumors, we have no intention of uprooting our teams and moving, but instead offer additional support and flexibility otherwise not available.
Benefits Matrix Athletic Center will offer:
- One on One Training/Coaching
- Additional practices/Flexibility
- Greater chance of staying on west side for tournaments
- Team Shut Ins
- Video Footage Game Review and Individual Analysis
- Open Gyms
- Zumba Classes
- Adult Teams/Leagues
- Speed, Jump, and Conditioning Training
- Martial Arts Studio
- Personal Fitness Training & Nutrition
- Job opportunities for high school players
- Hosting additional Tournaments
- Summer Camps
- Club Basketball (Starts February)
We hope that everyone can realize the benefits and opportunities that the Matrix Athletic Center can bring to the Matrix Family. We are excited for the opportunity this brings the club and it’s players. If any questions, or would like to be more of a part of this feel free to contact me at 480-772-7092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matrix Athletic Center
5750 W. Roosevelt, Suite #9