– FAV3 –
THREE of your favorite fundraisers
all running at the SAME time – all with the SAME dates!
Those who know & love these products will WANT more.
For the rest, simply ask them which one they’d like to enjoy!
|2/22 and 2/23
|Pick up your Butter Braid & Gold Canyon Candle Order Forms
on picnic tables outside of Trinity Gym
|3/15 and 3/16
|Orders & payments are due
Butter Braids & Gold Canyon Candles can be paid via cash and/or check (payable to Matrix).
Chocolate Bars can be paid via cash and/or check (payable to Matrix) or online at: https://matrixbars.eventbrite.com
| 3/27 (Monday)
7-8:30pmPlease have all your orders picked up by 8:30pm
|Pick up Orders @ Trinity
- Butter Braids should not be out of the freezer for more than 3-4 hours. Plan to pick them up & get them into your freezer or bring a cooler to help keep them cold.
- 18s Beast – You arrive in Phx at 12:55pm! Be sure someone will be available that evening to pick up your orders!
The events below are fundraisers that last
ALL SEASON LONG!!!
Please keep these events in mind to help our club
acquire additional sports equipment and improve the lives of youth;
foster physical development, leadership, self-confidence and life skills
Hurry & reserve your boxes of the
$1 Chocolate Bars!
I’m not aware of any schools currently doing this fundraiser so selling these at your school, upcoming tournaments or work will be EASY!
Please sign up to purchase a 60-ct box of the famous chocolate candy bars that includes the following flavors:
- 18 – Caramel Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 12 – Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 12 – W.F. Crisp® Bars, 1.15 oz.
- 12 – Milk Chocolate Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 6 – Dark Chocolate Bars, 1.30 oz.
- If we get orders for less than 50 boxes then you will pay $36 per box for a 40% profit of $24
- If we get orders for more than 50 boxes then you will pay $30 per box for a 50% profit of $30
NOTE: By signing up, you are agreeing to purchase a box for $36. I am not collecting money until 2/1 so we have time to understand if we will have an order for more than 50 boxes which means you’ll end up only paying $30/box.
If we get orders for >100 boxes we will get 15 boxes for FREE!
The free boxes will be raffled off and you will get one raffle ticket entered in the drawing for every box you purchased. For example, if you ordered 5 boxes, you will have 5 entries in the raffle. The drawing for the raffle will be on February 13th (pick-up day).
- NOW – Start reserving your boxes!
- February 1st (Wednesday) – Orders will close, the cost of boxes will be determined & you will be notified if you need to pay $36 or $30 for each box
- February 6th (Monday) – Money is due & orders will be placed that evening
- February 13th (Monday) – Pick up your boxes at Trinity from 7pm – 9:30pm
Collection of Money
- Monica will be at Trinity on 2/1, 2/6 and 2/8 from 7pm – 9:30pm to collect your money
- Money must be Cash or Check payable to Matrix
Open Gym begins November 1, 2016!
High School ball is almost done and our gym is about to get full! We will be adding Tuesday nights for High School and advanced players. Thursday Nights will remain the same and open to all.
November 1st Open Gym for High School and Advanced Players
November 3rd Open Gym for ALL ages.
Located at Trinity from 6:30-8:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Cost is $10
Just a reminder parents:
Our main source of communication is done through:
If you have not downloaded the app or logged in from a computer… your missing out! Please get with your team-mom for your team. Your teammom/parent can resend you an invitation.
If your still having difficulty, see Meleni.