– FAV3 –
THREE of your favorite fundraisers
all running at the SAME time – all with the SAME dates!
Those who know & love these products will WANT more.
For the rest, simply ask them which one they’d like to enjoy!
|2/22 and 2/23
|Pick up your Butter Braid & Gold Canyon Candle Order Forms
on picnic tables outside of Trinity Gym
|3/15 and 3/16
|Orders & payments are due
Butter Braids & Gold Canyon Candles can be paid via cash and/or check (payable to Matrix).
Chocolate Bars can be paid via cash and/or check (payable to Matrix) or online at: https://matrixbars.eventbrite.com
| 3/27 (Monday)
7-8:30pmPlease have all your orders picked up by 8:30pm
|Pick up Orders @ Trinity
- Butter Braids should not be out of the freezer for more than 3-4 hours. Plan to pick them up & get them into your freezer or bring a cooler to help keep them cold.
- 18s Beast – You arrive in Phx at 12:55pm! Be sure someone will be available that evening to pick up your orders!
The events below are fundraisers that last
ALL SEASON LONG!!!
Please keep these events in mind to help our club
acquire additional sports equipment and improve the lives of youth;
foster physical development, leadership, self-confidence and life skills
Hurry & reserve your boxes of the
$1 Chocolate Bars!
I’m not aware of any schools currently doing this fundraiser so selling these at your school, upcoming tournaments or work will be EASY!
Please sign up to purchase a 60-ct box of the famous chocolate candy bars that includes the following flavors:
- 18 – Caramel Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 12 – Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 12 – W.F. Crisp® Bars, 1.15 oz.
- 12 – Milk Chocolate Bars, 1.30 oz.
- 6 – Dark Chocolate Bars, 1.30 oz.
- If we get orders for less than 50 boxes then you will pay $36 per box for a 40% profit of $24
- If we get orders for more than 50 boxes then you will pay $30 per box for a 50% profit of $30
NOTE: By signing up, you are agreeing to purchase a box for $36. I am not collecting money until 2/1 so we have time to understand if we will have an order for more than 50 boxes which means you’ll end up only paying $30/box.
If we get orders for >100 boxes we will get 15 boxes for FREE!
The free boxes will be raffled off and you will get one raffle ticket entered in the drawing for every box you purchased. For example, if you ordered 5 boxes, you will have 5 entries in the raffle. The drawing for the raffle will be on February 13th (pick-up day).
- NOW – Start reserving your boxes!
- February 1st (Wednesday) – Orders will close, the cost of boxes will be determined & you will be notified if you need to pay $36 or $30 for each box
- February 6th (Monday) – Money is due & orders will be placed that evening
- February 13th (Monday) – Pick up your boxes at Trinity from 7pm – 9:30pm
Collection of Money
- Monica will be at Trinity on 2/1, 2/6 and 2/8 from 7pm – 9:30pm to collect your money
- Money must be Cash or Check payable to Matrix
Crush with Confidence
When: January 5th – 7:30-9:00 pm
Located at Trinity
Crush with confidence clinic will be and hour and half of packed
instruction and feedback to help you develop proper hitting
mechanics. Instructions and drills will be focused on the following:
– Approach footwork
– Arm swing mechanics
– Using the block
– Secondary shot selection
Check out volleyballbycoach.com for many more resources, including:
– Spiking Fundamental’s by Hugh McCutcheon
– Videos, tutorials, and swing analysis, diagram and other articles
– Links to injury prevention research
December’s Club Fundraiser:
Print: pdf for :November’s Fundraising Flyer
Your order forms for those AMAZING Butter Braids you tasted at tryouts are in the back of the Matrix folder you received after tryouts.
You will sell each braid for $12. For EACH braid sold, YOU keep $5 and give your team mom $7 (cash or check payable to Matrix)
Collect orders while visiting with your family over the Thanksgiving holiday!
Remind people these frozen pastries will be delivered BEFORE Christmas and would be an amazing way to start any morning!
Butter Braid Dates:
12/7 & 12/8 – During Practice – We will be collecting the Butter Braid Order Forms & $7 for each braid sold.
12/16 – Friday – 4:45pm to 6:30pm – @Trinity – Pick up your AMAZING Butter Braids!
12/10/16 – Bring the Beast for 12s to 14s
12/17/16 – Bring the Beast for 15s to 18s
Each team that creates a raffle basket can raffle it during the Bring the Beast event which draws a large group of players & parents. There are a TON of cool ideas you can Google and take advantage of Black Friday / Cyber Monday to get some great deals. Go to your local stores & ask for donations.
The players that man the raffle table get to split the winnings from the 50/50 raffle. These players will be responsible for creating a sign promoting the event, stating that people need to be present to win and that the drawing will be held during half-time.
How It Works
Some girls from the 16s team already volunteered to man the raffle table for the 12/10 event. We need the 12s-14s girls and/or boys to volunteer to man the raffle table for the 12/17 event.
We will place a jar in front of each raffle basket + a 50/50 jar so the people purchasing the raffle tickets can choose which jar they want to put their ticket into. Money won for a particular basket will go back to the team mom to distribute to whatever players participated in the creation of the basket. You can’t win if you don’t participate.
The drawing will be held at half-time along with the other prizes.
The players who man the raffle table can leave after half-time.